1. What is your definition of success?
The ability to give your best in everything that you do without losing the sense of who you are.
2. As a young girl, who were your role models and why?
My mother. I had watched her raise many kids single handedly, without education or formal job. Her zest for life and positive spirit inspired many of us to be where we are today.
3. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Achieving my tertiary qualification in Architecture through self funding.
4. What advice would you give your 18-year old self if you met her today?
You owe it to yourself to be the best that you can be. Nobody owes you anything.
5. What do you think the world needs more of?
Humility, empathy, compassion and love. Everything else will fall in place.